By agreeing to tuition, students and parents understand and accept the following terms and conditions:
- Lessons are pre-booked in advance with a reserved and fixed weekly tuition slot each month.
- An invoice will be issued each month and will contain a minimum of 4 lessons, the next invoice date and payment due date. The invoice must be paid by the stated due date via bank transfer. Late payments incur a £5 surcharge per day (waived if notified in advance). Two consecutive late payments may result in termination of tuition.
- Once invoiced lessons are confirmed and tuition is paid, they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. However, where possible, a minimum of 7 days advanced notice is required to transfer lessons to another date in the same/following week if there is tutor availability. If alternative times/dates are offered and not accepted, the lesson will be forfeited and cannot be deferred.
- Last minute cancellations (within 72 hours) and non-attendance are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, heavy traffic, sickness or trips, essay/exam marking and Skype lessons are available as alternative lessons during the original time slot if a student is unable to attend in person.
- A waitlist is in operation for any upcoming ad hoc tuition slots and are offered on a first come first served basis with advance payment to reserve the place.
- Reserved tuition follows the academic year. October and Christmas holidays are optional tuition lessons. February, April and May half term are compulsory tuition lessons and will be invoiced.
- In order to cancel tuition, a minimum of four weeks notice is required and will be cancelled after the last invoiced lesson.